Thursday, August 21, 2008

Moral Failure According To Obama and McCain

At the Saddleback Church Civil Forum on the Presidency, Pastor Rick Warren asked the same questions of Barack Obama and John McCain. One of those questions was, "What is the greatest moral failure of America?"

Obama's response:

"I think America's greatest moral failure in my lifetime has been that we ... still don't abide by that ... basic precept in Matthew that whatever you do for the least of my brothers, you do for me...I mean, there's a pervasive sense, I think, that this country, as wealthy and powerful as we are, still don't spend enough time thinking about the least of these."

McCain's response:

"I think America’s greatest moral failure has been, throughout our existence, perhaps we have not devoted ourselves to causes greater than our self-interest;..."



<----A U.S. soldier cradles an Iraqui child after a suicide bombing. Senators Obama and McCain are wrong.





This is America's greatest moral failure!------------>





Righteousness exalts a nation,
But sin is a disgrace to any people.

Proverbs 14:34

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You couldn't have been more explicit. The image says it all - ABORTION! I totally agree with you!

August 22, 2008 9:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home