Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Miss California Stands Up To Political Correctness


How do you stand up to the politically correct establishment? Carrie Prejean, Miss California, shows how.

She was asked by one of the judges in the Miss USA peagent, wether she believed that every state should follow Vermont's lead in legalizing same sex marriage. She answered that according to her faith and her upbringing, she believed that marriage should be between a man and a woman. Perez Hilton, the gay PC police who asked the question gave her a score of zero. Furthermore, Hilton, called her a "b**ch" in his celebrity blog. Carrie finished first runner up.

Carrie said she had no regrets about her reply. In an interview with Fox News Channel, Carrie said that she was, "Honestly happy. This happened for a reason. By having to answer that question in front of a national audience, God was testing my character and faith. I'm glad I stayed true to myself."

Bravo for Carrie. What a beauty! She makes me want to visit California again.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think I can go too!! But it will be better for her t go around the country specially to the Northeastern part of the country and most specially to San Francisco to let them know that even for a beauty queen it is cool to stand up for what is right and morally correct.

April 22, 2009 11:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home